Often times, customers ask assembly instructions of our best selling Galt kids trampoline. The product comes with an assembly instruction, but this article is written for those who may want to browse the instruction before purchasing the item. Only English instruction is included in this article.
- Do not allow more than one child at a time to use the trampoline.
- Do not attempt somersaults.
- Use under adult supervision.
- Handle must be held at all times when using the trampoline.
Care and maintenance Instructions
- Wipe mat with damp cloth.
- Inspect the trampoline before each use and replace defective parts.
- Ensure that the screws are tight and there is no slack in the bungee cord.
- For indoor and outdoor use - do not leave outdoors when not in use.
- Maximum weight of child 35 Kg (77 pounds).
- Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts and length of cord.
- Handle must be attached before use as detailed in the instructions. Under no circumstances must the trampoline be used without the handle attached.
- Place the trampoline on a level surface.
- Maintain a clear space on all sides of the trampoline.
- Use only in a well lit area.
This product must be assembled and checked by an adult. The bungee cord must be pulled tight. This process is easier with two adults.
WARNING - Please read these instructions in full prior to assembling and using this trampoline.
- 1 x Reversible Bounce Mat (A)
- 1 x Bungee Cord Cover (B)
- 2 x Front Frame with Handle Supports (C)
- 2 x Back Frame (D)
- 1 x Top Handle (E)
- 2 x Handle Base (F)
- 1 x Bungee Cord (G)
- 6 x Tube Connector (H)
- 12 x Self-Tapping Screws (I)
- 1 x Allen Key (J)
- 2 x Black Locking Screw (L)
- 1 x Cord Lock (K)