Just like our regular Pedal Race cars, the Limited Edition Chrome finish car stems from the same classic inspiration: the famous 1952-1957 Ferrari F2 Racers and other Grand Prix type racers of the era.
It's a beautiful car and so well proportioned that most people are unaware of how big it is. In addition to the chrome paint job, it comes with chrome rims, a chrome steering wheel, chrome knock off spinners, chrome windshield, and a big chrome grille.
Check out the size in the detailed picture below when you compare it to a regular pedal car, too.
Limited Edition Chrome Racer Specifications
- Overall Dimensions: Length: 49 inches, width 26 inches, and height 19 inches
- Overall Dimensions: Cars are all pedal powered
- Materials: Heavy gauge steel
- Finish: Chip and rust resistant, child safe, non-toxic powder coating
- Wheels: Steel, "custom design", 9.5 inch diameter
- Tires: solid rubber, soft design, 13.5 inch in the rear, 12 inch on the front
- Driving Mechanism: Pull bars, unique side design
- Packed: One per carton
- Assembly: Some Assembly Required (wheels on rear axle, steering rod and wheel, windshield)