The free standing Spruce Peak uses an all steel frame to create an amazing amount of living space combined with a usable screen room.
The 12x12 sleeping area offers 8 huge windows with large mesh roof vents for ventilation and views. There are 2 large offset doors to make getting in and out of the tent easy. The 72 square foot screen room has plenty of space for a table and chairs and the offset door makes getting into the tent easy even with people relaxing in the screen room.
There are panels that can be zipped up to keep rain from coming into the screen room which allows the use of this room even when it is raining. A zippered duffle bag style storage bag, pole bag, stake bag, tent stakes and extra guy lines are all included.
- Family Dome Tent
- Sleeps: 8 to 10
- Minimum Weight: 41 lbs
- Pack Weight: 46 lbs
- Dimensions: 18’ x 12'
- Interior Height: 96"
- Floor Area: 144 sq ft
- Vestibule: Screen room 72 sq ft
- Pack Size: 36" x 12" x 12"
- Doors: 2
- Window: 8
- Poles: 17
- Pole Material: Chain corded steel, fiberglass
- Floor Material: Polyethylene
- Wall Material: Polyester 190T, 600mm P.U.
- Roof Material: Mosquito mesh
- Netting Material: Mosquito mesh
- Fly Material: Polyester 190T, 1200mm P.U.
- Stakes: 23 - 9" Plastic